There was a time when boiling water was not as easy before the introduction of electric kettles. With the introduction of electric kettles, boiling water requires only a little time and the user could control the temperature of the water with ease as most of the best electric kettles come with inbuilt thermometers. Above all these advantages, an electric kettle offers better energy efficiency and a great relief from high LPG price.
If you are a person who has not used an electric kettle so far, here are some of the biggest advantages that could surely lure you to buying one soon.
- Energy efficient
- While stoves would heat water in 10 minutes, an electric kettle could heat a couple of liters of water in just 3 to 4 minutes
Best Electric Kettles Under 1000 Rupees
With all these facts shared, you might feel like it is easy to pick an electric kettle from the market today, no it is not that easy, check the market and you will find more than a 100 different electric kettle models that have almost the same features and looks almost the same. However, based on the customer reviews here is the list of seven best electric kettles that you could consider purchasing.
#1 Prestige Electric Kettle PKOSS
Are you looking for the best electric kettle available on the Indian market today? Then Prestige PKOSS model electric kettle will not let you down. This kettle comes with several exciting features and on the other hand, it is easy to use. The entire product looks attractive with almost no complicated parts. Here are some of the features that you might find interesting.
- Consumes only 1500 watts power
- Has a total water holding capacity of 1.5L
- Comes with a detachable power base
- Has a stainless steel body
- Has a concealed heating element, thus making this electric kettle safe to use
- Comes with an automatic cutoff feature
- Easy to use lid
#2 Orpat OEK-8147
If you are not a Prestige brand fan and if you need an electric kettle with better-defined body shape and almost same option as that of prestige PKOSS model, then Orpat OEK-8147 is the best choice for you. This electric kettle has options that could stand second to no other models. With a spout that is placed at a convenient spot, this electric kettle gets rid of the main issue of spillage during pouring to other utensils.
Here are few of the best features that you could find in Orpat OEK-8147
- Can hold 1 liter of water
- The entire body is made of stainless steel
- Comes with an automatic shut off feature
- Has a brush finish body
- Comes with indicator placed on it to notify on or off
One of the best things about this electric kettle is that it comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
#3 Butterfly EKN
Butterfly branded products have always been known for its competitive price when compared to brands like Prestige, Orpat, etc. Even though Butterfly EKN electric kettle looks similar to Prestige PKOSS, the quality differs. Butterfly EKN has a comparatively better quality stainless steel body and has an excellent quality thermostat control. One of the things that make Butterfly EKN different from other electric kettle is that it comes in two different variants based on the size.
- Comes with excellent quality thermostat control
- Equipped with auto cut off feature
- This electric kettle consumes only 1500watts
- The 360-degree swirl base allows the user to handle the kettle with ease
One of the notable things about this electric kettle is that it comes with a handle that has excellent grips allowing the user to use the kettle with ease.
#4 Inalsa Aliva
Inalsa has been on the market for about 50 years, the brand markets different electric products that boast quality, style, and all these at a competitive price. The Inalsa Alive comes with a cordless base that helps the user handle the kettle with ease. Unlike most of the electric kettles, Inalsa Aliva comes with an efficient inbuilt SS filter sieve that filters the coffee and tea powder with ease. This, in turn, makes the preparation of coffee or tea easy.
- This electric kettle consumes only 1500 watts power
- The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on this product
- Has a 360-degree swivel base
- The entire electric kettle comes made of high-quality SS body
When compared to other electric kettles, Inalsa Aliva weighs only 0.71 grams and this makes handling the kettle easy.
#5 Cello Quick Boil 900
Cello Quick Boil 900 comes with excellent cylindrical overall shape and design. Most of India customers are familiar with the brand Cello; however, the price of the product is comparatively higher than other electric kettles. The comparatively higher price should not be a cause of concern, as the brand has not compromised the quality of the kettle. Here are some of the top features of Cello Quick Boil 900
- This electric kettle comes with easy to use a feature that includes an easy pulling lid and wider mouth for quick and easy refill and transfer.
- This electric kettle has boil dry protection feature that automatically shuts off if the kettle is switched on without water
- Cello Quick Boil 900 comes made of stainless steel and has good heat retention feature
Most important feature that comes incorporated into this electric kettle is its wider mouth making it easy for the user to clean.
#6 Koryo KEK1512MP
Unlike most of the electric kettle listed above, this electric kettle comes from a brand that is mostly unfamiliar to most people. However, the brand like other top brands has set a legacy in marketing the best quality electric kettles. Koryo KEK1512MP comes with features like inbuilt power cord storage and a unibody inner layer increasing the heat retention capacity of the kettle.
- The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on the product
- Comes incorporated with indicator lights that notify on and off
- Has a total holding capacity of 1.2 liters
- Unlike most of the electric kettles, this electric kettle consumes, as less as, 800 watts power.
#7 Singer Aroma
Singer Aroma model electric kettle is one of the best electric kettles available on the Indian market that offers several attractive features. When compared most of the electric kettles mentioned above, this electric kettle is bigger and looks attractive. Here some of the key features that is incorporated into this product.
- Has an overall water holding capacity of 1.8 liters
- Consumes an overall of 1500 watts power
- This electric kettle is made of stainless steel and comes incorporated with high-quality lid that is easy to use
- Comes with a detachable cordless base that helps the user to clean the kettle with ease
Unlike most of the electric kettles on the market, this electric kettle has its parts made of food-grade plastic.
Among hundreds of brands available on the market, the entire electric kettle listed above is the best. These electric kettles do not only boast quality but also, comes with excellent features.