Our Top 3 Picks
|#1 TUSA||#2 RNG Eco||#3 Bergmann|
|Buy at Amazon||Buy at Amazon||Buy at Amazon|
Keeping the interior of a car neat is very important, more important than most of the people think. Yes, keeping the interior of a car is very important; an unclean car interior can result in poor health condition to the passengers and the driver in an equal way.
A recent study has concluded that the air inside a car is 15 times more polluted than the exterior and frequent inhaling of this air can cause serious health issues to any car user. There was a time when cleaning the car exterior was done for style and neatness, but, today things have changed. Cleaning the car interiors is not just a style, it is a necessity and an efficient cleaning of the interiors can be done only with an efficient car vacuum cleaner.
The demand for a car vacuum cleaner in the past few years have risen up and several brands have come up with new and efficient models. This has made it impossible for a customer to select the best car vacuum cleaner; however, based on our expertise.
Best Car Vacuum Cleaner In India Online
#1 BLACK+DECKER ADV1210 12 Volt DC Car Vacuum Cleaner
The brand Black & Decker is familiar to most of the people as they have a reputation in manufacturing and marketing top-quality electronic products. The Black & Decker ACV1205 car vacuum cleaner is no different. This car vacuum cleaner is not only designed to suck in all dirt but also to make cleaning easier.
The ACV1205 car vacuum from Black & Decker comes with a state of the art twin-action filtration system that can easily remove all the dirt and small particles from the car interior. The product comes designed with cyclonic action suction that plays an important role in spinning the dust and debris from the filter, which, in turn, ensures the suction power of the vacuum, is not compromised. One of the notable things about this product is that it comes with different attachments that will enable the user to clean hard-to-reach areas in the car. The manufacturer claims that the product can generate a maximum airflow of 800/liter/min and the dust bowl incorporated has a maximum capacity of 700ml.
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to use
- Cyclonic action
- Twin action filtration system
- More than 5 different attachments
- Longer power cord
- 700 ml dust bowl
- Easy to carry
- Comparatively lesser suction power
You May like to Check
|Cordless Car Vacuum Cleaner||Cordless Car Vacuum Cleaner|
#2 RNG Eko Green RNG-2001 Car Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
The RNG Eko Green RNG-2001 is designed to clean big and small cars, which includes SUVs, Sedan, Jeep, hatchbacks, etc. However, the brand is not known to many people, but based on our expertise and customer reviews suggest this product is one of the best available today.
This product consumes over 150-watts power and therefore, the suction capacity and power of the device is considerably high. The manufacturer claims that this product produces over 4.5 Kpa suction and the device produces noise as low as 72db. The manufacturer has incorporated a 5-meter long power cord that allows the user to clean the entire car interior with ease. One of the notable things about this product is that the product is specially designed to remove both wet and dry waste from the interior of the car. Yet another thing about this product is that it comes with a HEPA filter that can be removed and washed to clean it for higher efficiency. The manufacturer offers extra brush with this product that allows the user to clean with higher efficiency.
- Produces less noise
- 5-meter long power cord
- 4.5 Kpa suction power
- Designed to remove dry and wet waste
- Extra brush to remove dust and dirt efficiently
- Washable HEPA filter incorporated device
- 1-year limited warranty on the product
- The plastic used to make this product is made of poor quality plastic
=> You may like to check out Best Pressure Washer for Cars in India
#3 RNG EKO GREEN 200 Watt Cyclonic Power Wet/Dry Car Vacuum Cleaner
Unlike the RNG Eko green RNG 2001, the RNG Eko green 200-watts car vacuum is designed to be lightweight and an ergonomic design which makes it easy to be handled.
This car vacuum cleaner comes with a powerful motor that can deliver up to 5.8 Kpa suction powers and on the other hand, produce as low as, 72-dB sound. Unlike most of the products listed here, this product comes with an LED light that enables the user to use the product at night with ease. This product comes with a 5-meter long wire that allows the user access remote corners of the car with ease. One of the notable things about this product is that it is designed to clean the entire car interior with ease, let it be solid dust, dirt or impurities or fluid this vacuum cleaner can clean it with ease. This product comes with a double filtration system that includes mesh and HEPA filter that can be removed and washed with ease.
- LED for night use
- 5.8 Kpa suction power
- Noise as low as 72db
- Removable mesh and HEPA filter
- Washable HEPA filter
- 5-meter long power cord
- 200-watts power consumption
- The suction is comparatively very low
#4 Black & Decker AV1205 Grey DC Car Vacuum Cleaner
You might wonder what the difference between the above-mentioned car vacuum cleaner and this product, the answer is simple, the manufacturer Black & Decker provides a few lesser attachments with this product and the price of this model is hence comparatively less. On the other hand, this product comes with a smaller dust bowl and does not have a cyclonic action feature incorporated into it.
This product comes designed for easy handling and easy carrying; the manufacturer has incorporated a 5-meter power cord with this product that will help the user to connect the car vacuum cleaner to the USB power supply and move the cleaner anywhere inside the car with ease. The twin-action filtration system incorporated into this product ensures the highest suction and filtration function. The product requires 12 watts to function and the manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on this product. This car vacuum cleaner comes with a 550ml bowl, which is easy to remove and clean.
- 5-meter long power cable
- Easy to use
- Easy to handle
- Smaller dust bowl
- Twin-action filtration system
- 12 watts power requirement
- Few of the customers reviewed that the brand offers comparatively poor customer service
#5 Maharsh enterprise 220-240 V, 50 Hz, 1000 W car vacuum cleaner and blower
Are you looking for a car vacuum cleaner from a top brand that offers efficient features and powerful suction? Then this product from Maharsh enterprise is the best option for you.
Unlike most of the products listed here, this car vacuum cleaner comes with a 1000-watts motor that can deliver high suction power powerful enough to suck anything. One of the notable things about this product is that it is lightweight and the entire product is made of ABS material. Yet another thing about this product is that this product can be used as a blower and vacuum cleaner at the same time. This product comes incorporated with a HEPA filter that can be removed with ease and can be washed to clean. This product comes with a rotating brush that can be installed directly to the tubes that will enable the user to suck dust and dirt with ease. This product comes with a strip that allows the user to slap the vacuum cleaner around your waist.
- 1000 watts power
- 5-meter power cord
- HEPA filter
- Washable filter
- Both suction and blower function
- Rotatable brush
- Strip to strap on the waist
- Different size nozzle for different air pressure delivery
- If the car vacuum cleaner is switched on with the car engine dead then it will drain the battery
#6 ResQTech RSQ-CV101 12V DC Car Vacuum Cleaner 5M
ResQTech is one of the top brands in India that manufactures and markets premium quality car vacuum cleaner that boasts style and other features. This vacuum cleaner is designed in such a way that it can help the user remove dust, cigarette ash, water, crumbs, sand etc with ease.
This car vacuum cleaner comes with a pump that requires 100-watts power and the product is designed to produce a minimum noise of 75db. One of the notable things about this product is that it is designed to deliver a suction power up to 4.5 Kpa and the manufacturer has incorporated a washable HEPA filter in this product that can be cleaned with ease. This product comes with a 5-meter power cord that is designed to last long and to allow the user to clean any interior of the car with ease. Yet another important thing about this vacuum cleaner is that the body of this product is based on Italian design, which makes it easy to handle. The manufacturer offers a 2-year warranty on this product.
- 100-watts power consumption
- 2-year warranty
- 5-meter long power cord
- HEPA filter
- Washable and easy to remove filter
- Italian body design
- Easy to operate
- Ergonomic handle
- Designed to suck spilled fluid
- The power consumption of this car vacuum cleaner is very low and therefore the suction power
#7 Egab 80W High Power DC 12 V Dry/Wet Vacuum Cleaner
This product comes from brand Egab and is one of the best car vacuum cleaners available today. This car vacuum cleaner unlike most of car vacuum cleaner is designed to provide maximum experience to the users.
If you are a person who needs a car vacuum cleaner that consumes comparatively very less power, then the Egab 80W High Power DC 12 V Dry/Wet Vacuum Cleanerpowerful portable and high power plastic 12V vacuum cleaner is the best option for you. This vacuum cleaner is designed in such a way that any user can clean the remote areas of the car with ease. One of the notable things about this product is that it comes with a 240cm long cable that is made of high-quality material, which allows the user to clean the entire interior of the car with ease. Even though the power consumption of this car vacuum cleaner is low, the manufacturer claims that the suction capacity of this product is comparatively high that it could suck I insects, dirt, hair etc.
- Washable filter
- On/off switch
- 240cm long wire
- Low power consumption
- Easy to clean filter
- More than one attachment
- Compact and lightweight
- This product is made of plastic and it could break if handled carelessly and the product will malfunction
#8 Voroly High Power Handheld Car Vacuum Cleaner for Car
Voroly 3599PA is one of the best car vacuum cleaners available on the India market today, if you are a person looking for a small yet powerful car vacuum cleaner then, this product will satisfy you.
This product comes with a 120-watts motor that can deliver a maximum of up to 3.5 Kpa and produces noise as low as 70db. One of the notable things about this product is that the product comes with a high-performance motor. This product comes with a HEPA filter that can be removed easily and can be washed to clean. This product comes incorporated with a 5-meter long power cord that enables the user to clean the entire interior of the car with ease. This product unlike most of the products available on the market is designed to be carried around with ease.
- Produces less noise
- 5-meter long power cord
- HEPA filter incorporated
- High-performance motor
- 120-watts power consumption
- Washable filter
- Designed with a superior suction power
- If the filter is not cleaned frequently then the suction power decreases
#9 Eureka Forbes Motovac Car Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Forbes is one of the most popular brands in India today; this brand does not only markets high-quality water purifiers and air purifiers but also markets high-quality car vacuum cleaner. If you are a Eureka Forbes brand fan, then this car vacuum cleaner is the best option for you.
This product comes with an 85-watts powerful motor that is designed to deliver a maximum suction power. One of the notable things about this product is that it comes with 0.5-liter large dust holding chamber that can be removed and cleaned easily. This product comes in an ergonomic design that enables the user to handle the vacuum cleaner with ease. The manufacturer also offers different attachments with this product that allows the user to clean the car interior efficiently. Unlike all the above-listed products, this car vacuum cleaner comes with a 6-meter long power cable that enables the user to clean the interior with ease.
- 0.5-liter large dust bowl
- 6-meter long power cable
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to use design
- Different attachments
- Low noise
- Expensive than most of the car vacuum cleaners
Car Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide
Quick Tips to Choose Best Vacuum Cleaner for Car
If you do not have an idea on how to select the best car vacuum cleaner, then here is the list of things that you should consider today.
- A car vacuum cleaner you should consider purchasing should come with a long power cord
- A car vacuum cleaner should have suction power enough to suck all the dust and dirt in the car interiors
- A car vacuum cleaner is efficient only if the product comes designed to reach hard-to-reach areas of the car. This involves curves, seat folding, dashboard etc.
- A car vacuum cleaner is powered through the USB power socket so always prefer purchasing a device that consumes lesser power.
- A car vacuum cleaner that you consider purchasing should come with extra attachments that can help the user clean any area in the car interior with ease
- A car vacuum cleaner should not produce high noise, the noise produced by the produce is denoted in dB
Car Vacuum Cleaner Brands
A reputed brand of car vacuum cleaner can offer you all the quirky features in one place for a reasonable or slightly expensive price point. But, figuring out the best brand might seem confusing. So, here are some of the top brands that you can look after –
- Black & Decker
From the manufacturing of power tools to vacuum cleaner, Black & Decker made their name based on build quality. Any tool, appliance or accessories by Black & Decker is built to last long, provides all the necessary features, and come for a genuine price point. The best part is, suction power and ease while using the device are two important features that you will get among most vacuum cleaners. Last but not the least, the after-sale services and long warranty ensure the purchase.
- RNG EKO Green
For affordable but excellently made vacuum cleaners, RNG EKO Green won’t make you regret the purchase. The inexpensive price tag among all the vacuum cleaner and other accessories ensure that you are paying less but getting better worth. The turbo suction power, with a large and easy clean filter and power-efficient design, make sure that you bought the best product.
Bergmann attained a whopping success within less time by offering car vacuum cleaners in the mid-range segment. The perfect blend of power and the lower price double the value of your purchase. The lightweight design, DC power motors, included accessories, and other quirky features are making such deals way more appealing than the other brands.
Bosch is a premium electronic appliances manufacturer, and the brushless motor in all their appliances is the primary reason behind such popularity. The use of brushless motor in Bosch Car vacuum cleaners increases the durability, provides energy-efficient functionality and intense power. Having such power motors ensure that you get the work done with better suction power as well as in less time.
- Eureka Forbes
Eureka Forbes is known for its mid-range segment of electronic appliances. Build quality, long-term warranty, incredible customer support, reliable after-sale services and other factors increase the credibility of this brand. There are plenty of amazing models offered by Eureka Forbes which make this brand better to prefer. If you want the best build quality and premium looking car vacuum cleaners then you can go with Eureka Forbes.
Things you should know before buying a Car Vacuum Cleaner
While choosing a vacuum cleaner, buyers get confused due to the intense variety, features, and other aspects related to the product. To help you out, we made a list of top five tips that you can take into consideration while finding the right one –
- Suction Power
A vacuum cleaner works on suction, and it is directly related to the motor power. If you are buying a new car vacuum cleaner then you must opt for 15-20 air watts of entry. The fact that higher suction power means the powerful motor is going to make things worse with the noise. So, finding the perfect balance of higher power, less noise, compact and sleek design is essential.
- Portability of Vacuum Cleaner
Going with the purchase of a portable car vacuum cleaner is the new trend, and there are many reasons behind it. When you have a portable vacuum cleaner, you are capable of cleaning the car anywhere without the need for a power socket. There is a small battery installed in the car vacuum cleaner, which helps by providing forty minutes to one hour of battery backup. This capacity is enough to clean the car effectively.
- Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaning
Always go with the purchase of wet and dry car vacuum cleaners because of their versatile usability. You are getting features like better suction power, easy to use design, and the ability to operate on wet areas. You can’t pull out water, but small droplets won’t be an issue while vacuuming your car. This type of car cleaners are getting more popular, and they provide a better solution.
- Warranty and After-sale Services
Always buy car vacuum cleaners that come with a long term warranty. If you are buying an electronic with no warranty, chances of having further issues with electric fault or efficiency might haunt you. Preventing such issues with a warranty is easier. On the other hand, you should learn about customer support, service centres and after-sale services of the brand to ensure that you get the issue resolved effectively.
- Reputed Brands
When selecting a car vacuum cleaner, it might be tough to find the best one and it is always better to go with a reputed one. If you are willing to choose an adequate brand then it would be a better choice to opt for a reputed brand. You can consider Black & Decker, RNG EKO Green, Bergmann, Bosch, Eureka Forbes and other well-known brands to get a perfect deal for your specific need.
By considering reviews about the product you are willing to buy, it will be easier to figure out a quality product. Among the quality options, you can look for key traits mentioned by other buyers. On the other hand, you can look after the negative reviews to learn about the type of flaws that you might deal with in future.
How to use a car vacuum cleaner for effective car cleaning
While using a car vacuum cleaner, you can find that the manufacturer offers a manual guide to help you clean the car with ease. However, some other ways can provide you efficient car cleaning experience. Here are some tips that you can follow to clean your car effectively –
- Step 1 – It is always better to begin by opening all the doors of the car. Once you have opened all doors, remove floor mats and place them aside to wash with jet spray and detergent for effective cleaning.
- Step 2 – Remove anything loose that might get sucked by the vacuum cleaner. For example, you should remove money bills, coins, receipts and other things that might be important to you.
- Step 3 – After completing checking everything, turn on your car vacuum cleaner and start by cleaning the slack dirt. Getting rid of the excessively dirty area first can help in effective cleaning purpose. You might need to use additional accessories for this cleaning purpose.
- Step 4 – Now start cleaning car seats, below the seats, doors and areas which might have dirt in them. The entire cleaning process takes time and it is also dependent on the suction power. Still, it is a better idea to move the vacuum cleaner head from the dirty area three or more times for better clean results.
- Step 5 – Trapped dirt might be the hardest one to deal with, and you can eradicate that by using a brush with soft bristles. When you are getting rid of dirt, make sure you turn on the vacuum cleaning and place it near to the dirty area. When you pull out dirt with a brush, the vacuum cleaner will such it out.
- Step 6 – The air conditioning and dashboard area might look clean, but for a better result, using the car vacuum cleaner with accessories can help you get better cleaning and impressive results.
- Step 7 – Cleaning the trunk area of a car might seem less important, and it might remain unnoticed in most cases, but this one is important. You can start cleaning the trunk area by removing everything and giving an effective clean from the spare wheel area.
- Step 8 – You can use additional cleaning agents to get firm and clean results. Such cleaning agents are good to give shine to the dashboard, steering wheel and other parts of your car. You can expect effective cleaning by this method.
- Step 9 – Once everything is clean and you have washed the flooded carpet, it is time to put them inside the car. Make sure that you soak them dry so that they don’t catch dust particles.
After following these nine easy to follow steps, you are capable of cleaning the car using a vacuum cleaner. In case, you want the best results of all kind then you must go for a slow start and consider every corner of the car for effective clean.
Advantage & Disadvantage of using car Vacuum Cleaner
Using a car vacuum cleaner provide a range of advantages, and if you are willing to buy a new vacuum cleaner, you might have confusion regarding the usability and effectiveness. So, here we made a guide about the advantages and disadvantages of owning a car vacuum cleaner.
- Saves Time – When using a car vacuum cleaner, you can do the work at a faster rate than cleaning the car yourself with a wet cloth or mop. To save more time, you can go with extra powerful vacuum cleaners.
- Easy to Use – Using the vacuum cleaner is easier, and you need to follow a few steps to get everything done correctly. By using a powerful vacuum cleaner, you can get the work done within ten minutes.
- Remove Pet Hairs – Getting rid of pet hairs from your car might seem like a big deal unless you have a car vacuum cleaner. Things become easier because the higher suction power pulls out every hair from the car, and it is also effective at the same time.
- Remove Dirt Effectively – While removing dust and dirt particles, you might have to spend an hour in the same area for effective cleaning. Using a cloth might help with cleaning, but the corner areas are hard to reach.
- Help in accessing hard to reach areas – Any areas that require the assistance of specific tools might make things harder and take time. Car vacuum cleaners come with accessories that are quick to install and easy to use. You can approach hard to reach areas like the car’s AC system and more.
- Remove Allergen from the air – Allergen is the primary reason behind sneezing or watering eyes among people who drive cars without cleaning. When you use a car vacuum cleaner, you are pulling out air from the car and letting fresh air in. This will quickly remove the allergen from the air with ease.
- Fast way of cleaning – Using any other method to clean dust, dirt, and debris can take hours and plenty of efforts. You can do the same thing at a faster speed, and cleaning will be effective at the same time.
- Slightly Expensive – Car vacuum cleaners are getting inexpensive but buying a vacuum cleaner especially for a single car only might feel expensive to few people.
These are some of the crucial things that you can expect from the use of car vacuum cleaner daily.
Types of Filter of Car Vacuum Cleaner
There are many types of car vacuum cleaner filters available in the market that can provide effective usability. Well, most filter types have differences with the design-build quality and material choice. If you are looking to buy the right car vacuum cleaner then it is important to know about the right type of filter. If you are new to the purchase of car vacuum cleaners, then drink these filter tips will help you figure out the right one. Let’s have a look –
- HEPA filters
- MicroFresh filters
- Allergen filters
- Washable filters
- Pet filters
- Wet/dry filters
- Scented filters
- ULPA filters
All these filter types, HEPA filters are known for their effective cleaning and dust capturing properties. They can block harmful dust particles inside the filter, and they also remove allergic particles out of the air.
Types of Car Vacuum Cleaner
Several types of car vacuum cleaners are available in the market that you can buy for an engine at an expensive price point. To make the best purchase, it would be a great option to learn about the properties of each type of car vacuum cleaner. Here are some of the common, and widely used options that you can find in the market –
- Wet and dry
Dry and Wet car vacuum cleaners have more suction power, and they can pick up dust, debris and water particles from the cars seat surface. These vacuum cleaners are slightly heavy, but the impressive design, excellent power and such other features make it one of the reliable options among the other ones.
- Bagless and with Bag
The bagless Car vacuum cleaner has a small compartment where all the dust particles and debris stores. These are the great type of car vacuum cleaner and known for better power. On the other hand, you can find car vacuum cleaners with the bag. These cleaners have a storage compartment, but the use of a bag makes things slightly easier. All the debris goes to a small bag and collects there. You can remove the bag, throw it out and install a new one.
- Mini / Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner
Mini and portable car vacuum cleaners are known for their small and handy size. Due to the lightweight design, you can effectively use a vacuum cleaner and store it inside the car. The suction power is low due to small motors, but it also gives you the ability to run this vacuum cleaner on DC power from the car. Things become easier with mini or portable car vacuum cleaners.
- Rechargeable Car Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum cleaners with batteries can make things easier for those who have an issue with a power socket at a distance. When there is a small battery powering up the car vacuum cleaner, you can operate it for a limited time but getting 30 minutes to 45 minutes of battery backup is enough to get the work done. On the other hand, these rechargeable vacuum cleaners are known for their incredible portability aspect.
- Commercial Grade Car Vacuum cleaners
These types of car vacuum cleaners have better suction power, and the working time is less. You can plug the vacuum cleaner into a power socket and get started. It will take less than few minutes to get rid of debris. The best part is, having an extra-large debris collecting compartment make things easier
Car Vacuum Cleaner – Frequently Asked Questions
How many times should I vacuum my car?
Car experts recommended that you should clean your car at least once a month. Second thing is that you should vacuum the interior parts of your car twice which includes sealing and polishing. Moreover, it depends on how dirty things of car look. Nowadays, there are various car products available in the market that can be used on daily basis but don’t forget to maintain their resale value.
Are car vacuums necessary to use?
And the answer is yes. To maintains a clean and healthy environment inside the car is your responsibility, whether it is new or old. There are lots of benefits of using car vacuums like- you don’t need to spend money on car cleaning; that will save your time and money. It also maintains hygiene inside the car, especially when you are on a vacation. Moreover, it’s a good investment at least for long period.
Which type of Vacuum cleaner is best for my car?
It is important to have a suitable car- vacuum cleaner for personal use. Good car vacuum cleaners are meant to get in a smaller space, have good suction power and enough capacity to clean the internal parts effectively. The things that you should consider while buying the car vacuum cleaner – Build quality, Power (suction and airflow), Warranty, Reviews, and Price.
What are the top car vacuum cleaners?
In case you want the best wet or dry vacuum cleaner, then Armor all 2.5 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum is an excellent choice. For the best range Vacuum Cleaner, Dyson V7 Cordless Trigger is an impressive choice. For buyers looking for the best sleek design vacuum cleaner can look after BISSELL AeroSlim Cordless Vacuum.
No doubt that most want to buy the best compact design vacuum cleaner and going with Shark UltraCyclone Pet Pro Plus Handheld Vacuum won’t make you regret the purchase. For the best versatile vacuum cleaner, Vacmaster 12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum is quite a sturdy option. You can also consider the best lightweight vacuum cleaner and expect the best in class usability out of it. Last but not the least, if you want an affordable vacuum cleaner then the selection of GeeMo Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is an impressive choice for sure.
How often should you replace your Car Vacuum Cleaner’s filter?
If you spend more on the expensive vacuum cleaner, then it works long-lasting as compared to the least vacuums. But the duration is based not only on brand but on your personal use. Some experts say car vacuum cleaner may work for five years. If you have noticed that vacuum cleaner isn’t picking the dirt particles, then it’s the right time to trash it. Apart from this, if you have a solid chance to fix it then replaces their parts or contact to professional to troubleshoot the problem.
How long should I charge my Car Vacuum cleaner?
It may vary from brands to brands and models to models. A respective lithium battery takes approximately 5 hours to charge also it is removable. This type of battery can be charged easily and this will not damage easily. One more important thing, customers who are using Shark VacMop Pro should be aware more because it takes a minimum of 3 hours to charge.
Do Wireless Vacuum cleaners worth the buy?
The answer is yes because lithium batteries work for a long time and provide suction power. You don’t need to spend again and again on it. Even, the best part is, when you are looking after the purchase of a cordless vacuum cleaner, then you can expect the best versatile usability.
Bottom line –
A car vacuum cleaner is designed to suck in maximum dust, dirt, and other particles from the interior of the car. All the products listed above are the best available on the market today and the buying guide mentioned above will help you select the best product from the market.